10 February 2019

Our sight

There is beauty in life. There is beauty in me. There is beauty in you. There is beauty in the four seasons. There is beauty in the spring, summer, autumn and winter.

If you only open the eyes of your heart you will be able to see beauty in everything. I said it, in everything. Even in the thing we normally would think - it is everything but beautiful.

Trust me, there is…beauty in everything or at least it used to be once at some point. 
When God created the earth and all that lives in it…he created it to perfection - because he is perfect. Everything God has ever created - is beautiful and perfect.

Our eyes or vision have been distorted after humanity fell into sin. Now we need God’s Grace to adjust our sight and way of seeing things the way he sees them.

When he looks at you and me what do you think he sees?

Once you have accepted Christ as your personal saviour…God the father sees you as he sees his son Jesus Christ. He sees the righteousness of God in Christ - he sees a sanctified - beloved - precious - valuable and unique creation. He sees a daughter or a son.

He does not see your past nor your sin anymore. You have been completely forgiven as though as you had never sinned ever in your life. He did remove once and for all - all transgressions. 
All guilt - all shame - all condemnation.

He delights in me and you - he looks at us and he rejoices and is so proud of you and me. He could not love us more than he already does. His love is unconditional and unlimited…everlasting. It does not depend on anything or anyone.

Once you get a revelation of his love you start seeing yourself and everything else in his undistorted way. You see the truth. The beauty. The divine in us and everything. 

God loves you so much that he wants to improve your life and all that is in you. If you have certain things you fight with or you consider to be a weakness or limit or obstacle in your life or character:

God waits for you with his arm wide open and for you to allow him to heal you and set you free.
The one thing that can heal and free you is: his LOVE. It has all healing power.

I have seen it in my own life. I have come a long way. I have seen him transform me into the real me. The beautiful soul and woman he meant for me to be. Life can be cruel and tough at times and it can hurt you very much. But there is hope! And his name is JESUS.

Love, Hope, Healing and Power has a name my friend: Jesus. Never give up faith nor hope. He is faithful and he will keep his word and promise!

He is good all the times and he is so so so much bigger and better than you could ever even imagine my dear.

Let me leave you with this:

HE loves you unconditionally and without any hesitation or resistance! It has no limit at all - at no time! Relax and bath in this truth!

Always,



Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Power Of Walking Away