27 January 2019

How to deal with the challenges life offers you

Don’t freak out! Don’t panic! Keep calm and carry on! When life throws stones along your path - don’t take it personal and please carry on being your glorious self! Never doubt your self-worth and value - no matter what people say or do or even treat you - please never doubt your immense worth! You are so precious and we need all of you to complement us and society. We need you to be your whole self. We need your strengths and your weaknesses – yes, I said it weaknesses! I believe we are meant to be a supportive and complementary society - where my weakness gets smoothed out through your strength and vice versa. Instead of pointing out the weaknesses of people - how about focusing on their strength and pull that out more?Am I saying we need to ignore the weak points? No way - but maybe we can affirm more and encourage rather than criticise? Maybe we can help out without even mentioning their weak spots?
My experience is that the more you point out what you do not appreciate - the more people tend to withdraw and even become worse than they already are…on the other side if you do appreciate and affirm them for what they have done well - they start to even improve in their less strong parts. I am conscious about the fact that I am asking a lot out of you/us…but I trust we can move forward together! Let's carry on being glorious and unique! Thank you for your time and open mind!
Always smiling Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Power Of Walking Away